The Weavers Inkle Pattern Directory
From expert weaver Anne Dixon is The Weaver's Inkle Pattern Directory--the ultimate resource for inkle weavers. Inkle weaving is a simple technique that offers ample opportunity for experimentation by beginners and experienced weavers. This book provides 400 patterns for loom enthusiasts and is the most comprehensive tool available to weavers.
- An overview of inkle weaving's history and traditions.
- Instructions for loom set-up and simple techniques.
- An astonishing 400 woven patterns--some making their first debut.
- Illustrated samples and charts.
- Drafts provided throughout the entire guide.