Shades of Linen Towels - Sarah Jackson Design - Pattern Download
Structure: Turned Atwater-Bronson Lace
Equipment: 4-shaft loom, 20" weaving width; 12-dent reed; 1 shuttle & 1 bobbin.
All of Sarah's PDF patterns include extensive instructions with materials specifications, etc; everything you need to complete the project successfully. This pattern is 21 pages and includes:
- Materials List and Project Specifications for Three Towels (Two Colorways)
- Specific Information about Weaving with Linen
- Detailed, Accurate Instructions for Warping and Weaving
- Numbered Threading Guide
- Numbered Treadling Guides for Standard Tie-up and Lift Plan
- Heddle Counts
- Color charts of Euroflax yarns
- WIFs are available in a separate folder for those with weaving software.
Yarn requirements are listed in the Project Information and yarn kits are available at this link: https://loftyfiber.com/products/shades-of-linen-euroflax-yarn-kit
To stay up to date with my very latest designs and weave-alongs please join Sarah Jackson on her Facebook page (a weave-along with this design is coming soon!)