The Cricket Quartet transforms the 15″ Cricket rigid heddle loom into a 4-shaft loom with a 13-1/2″ weaving width. This is an economical way to learn multi-shaft weaving. New and experienced weavers will enjoy having this portable 4-shaft loom! The Quartet is an exciting new product from Schacht, made in the US.
- Includes 300 Texsolv heddles (5-7/8″ red) and your choice of 6, 8, 10, 12, or 15 dent reed
- Made of high-quality maple plywood and solid hard maple; left unfinished to match your loom
- Ships flat-packed, with assembly required
- 15″ Cricket Loom and optional 15″ Cricket Stand sold separately
- You will need a warping system (a warping peg set or warping board) for measuring warp chains.
- Recommended accessories: 11″ slim boat shuttle, plastic bobbins, bobbin winder, 15″ Cricket Stand, 15″ Cricket Trap
Feel free to contact us if you have questions or are interested in lessons for your new Quartet! We now have Quartets in stock!