Add some Bling to your Projects!
Posted by Dawne Wimbrow on
I'm normally not a "bling" person, but this very thin metallic yarn is so fun I love using it.
It comes in great colors. Here are some ideas:
- Knit or crochet it together with your primary yarn
- Spin it along with your roving.
- Ply it together with your handspun.
- Brush some in on your blending board
- Wind it into your warp chain along with your warp yarn (it's so thin it shouldn't change the sett)
- Wind it on your shuttle together with your weft yarn.